Collage

I am a fairly simple person with not to many interests or hobbies for that matter. My favorite season and weather would be cold, grey sky’s, with smoggy breath in the morning. The snow powdering rooftops, tress, and the streets is my favorite sight and feeling. Second to that however is a  nice beach relaxing beach day with temperatures on the lukewarm side because who actually likes extreme heat? 70 to 80 degrees sounds about perfect for a day out in a body of water. Sense about sophomore year of high school I’ve been very dedicated to remaining physically active, which has resulted in incredible progress so that’s become a major dedication for me. One of the main things I do to remain physical is running.

Towards the beginning is usually when its fun and it eventually gets to you can the best solution to that, well, boredom is changing the location. Ideally a beautiful mountainous terrain is best for boredom, stamina, and over all running. To accompany running I like listening to music which i have no specific taste, its kind of what appeals to me in the moment. Something recent I’ve been listening to is Metallica as well as Jcole. My favorite candy bar is the recess fast break and really my only social media platform is Instagram, and I love watching/going to the movies.